Welcome to Sole Remedy Foot Care
If you are looking to get relief from chronic overuse injuries or are tired of getting injured every time you ramp up your exercise program, Sole Remedy Foot Care is the solution you are looking for!
Sole Remedy LLC provides foot care products and services including custom orthotics, corrective prefabricated orthotics, diabetic foot care, ankle foot orthoses (AFO’s), balance and fall prevention braces for all age groups, activity levels and fitness levels. This includes kids! Services include strength and conditioning exercises, injury care and prevention strategies as well as shoe fit and gait analysis.
We provide quality foot care products and services to treat an extensive array of injuries that often result from poor biomechanics in the lower and upper extremities of the body.
Our goal is to provide comfort and pain relief so that you can be at your best! Our mission is to fix problems not just treat symptoms. You have musculoskeletal pain, we can help you!
- We strive to solve problems not just treat symptoms.
- Treatment is based on understanding the characteristics of each individual’s foot type and not on “the one shape fits all” orthotics found in retail stores.
- Sole Remedy Foot Care provides complete orthotic services and injury prevention strategies through:
- Personalized biomechanical and video analysis of gait
- Comprehensive evaluation of the upper and lower extremities
- Analysis of shoe size & fit
- Foot casting
- Weight bearing stress analysis
- Strength and conditioning exercises
- In conjunction with your physician, we are able to evaluate and design a treatment plan to improve the function of your bones, joints, limbs and body parts.
- Sole Remedy Foot Care is a provider of completely customized orthotics for optimal fit and results along with corrective prefabricated and well priced off the shelf products providing affordable options for care in this difficult economy.
- We will work closely with your insurance company to process claims when products and services are covered under your policy.
- With over 25 years of experience, the experts at Sole Remedy Foot Care can provide excellent diagnoses and prescriptive remedies to allow you to feel better! Many ailments are the result of faulty alignment and poor musculoskeletal function. Our goal is to improve both: structural alignment and musculoskeletal function. We treat all foot types ranging from the high arched to the flat foot and everything in between. If you are having symptoms we can help you!